Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Homeschooling

I am getting ready to embark on another leg of the journey, homeschooling. It actually something we all do from the time our children are born and then most turn over a large portion of teaching their children to public or private schools. We've decided to keep our children at home and continue their education ourselves. We will be starting DS#1 in preschool this year. So I have been busy doing lots of research on the internet, taking books from the library and searching out local support groups, co-ops, etc. In doing so I've come across homeschool blogs which has led me to this contest:
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3/575002/?#c1126593

Check it out and enter if your also a homeschooler!

2 comments:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Hi Erika :)
Just wanted to let you know that you have won the scrapbook kit from your blog-a-versary giveaway! Congratulations!! I couldn't find an email link on your page to contact you so could you please email me at:
roslenhs(at)oberon(dot)ark(com)
and let me know what your mailing address is so that I can ship it to you right away :)
Blessings,
Rosina
www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Oops, my email address is wrong! It's:
roslenhs@oberon.ark.com
Thanks :)

Milkweed

Milkweed

monarch caterpillar on milkweed

Butterfly

Butterfly

in the butterfly house


hummingbirds join the butterflies

red panda

Birds in the Aviary

Birds in the Aviary

scarlet ibis